Study in United Kingdom (UK)
At last, we can only say that it is always good to think big. Places like The UK are very much there to support you unconditionally and will offer you a life you always expected.
The United Kingdom or The UK is a sovereign state that is made up of four countries. These primarily include England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. It offers a multi-cultural society of open-minded people. It’s the capital city, London is home to several business centres, tourist hotspots and aesthetically rich recreational activities.
About the United Kingdom (UK)
Population and Culture
The people of the UK are above 60 million. The main demographic and industrial areas are located in South Wales.
Climate and Environment
The UK has moderate climatic conditions, with abundant rainfall all year around.
The total area of the UK is approximately 243 610. Further, it lies between the North Atlantic Ocean and the North Sea.
The primary language that is widely spoken all over The UK is English. But still, you may find people conversing in Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Cornish.
London, Leeds, Bristol, Nottingham, Birmingham, Leicester, Liverpool and Bradford are the major cities of the UK.
The UK is home to world-class business centres. Some of them are based in Sheffield, Leeds, Livingston, Mansfield and London.
There is a regular train service which connects UK cities and towns. In simple words, the UK has a fantabulous public transportation system.
- The high-quality education system of UK promises to build a great professional career.
- Studying here will help an international student earn a higher salary and certainly provide you with an edge over the others.
- There are over 3000 educational institutions that give a warm welcome to each international student.
- You can even enrol in distance education and apply for courses that interest you.
- Studying from UK top-class schools, colleges and universities will gift you a world class qualification of exceptional quality
- UK institutions are best in the world
- From universities to colleges to schools in The UK ensure that their courses meet strict criteria. However, many other countries are also following the footsteps of the UK.
- UK institutions also arrange thousands of scholarships and bursaries only and only for international students. Also, note that over 21,000 international students receive the scholarship from UK government every year.
- All the universities of UK are well-recognised worldwide. They are known to offer a vibrant, creative and challenging atmosphere
- Here universities are best-known places to provide tertiary education
- The general higher education and training that is very much the part of leading universities of UK emphasises theoretical and abstract elements
- Some of the top-notch UK’s universities that provide quality education are; University of Aberdeen, Aston University, Birmingham, University of Bath, University of Bradford, University of Sussex, Coventry University, Edge Hill University, University of East London, University of Glasgow, University of Leeds, Liverpool Hope University, School of Pharmacy, University of London, and so on.
- Usually, students begin to enrol for their higher education at the age of 18 at university or colleges.
- A master degree program is for one year
- Bachelor degree program and doctoral degree program in UK universities or colleges is for 3-4 years
- At degree and postgraduate level, all the international students are motivated to go through each guideline carefully. Further, they are also asked to read, question, analyse and discuss their ideas openly.
Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Higher national diploma (HND) by Vocational and Technical Councils offers one to two-year courses.
- Business and technology education council, General Scottish Vocational Qualification, and General Vocational Qualification are renowned for their world-class courses in a range of disciplines.
- Please note that higher education differs from other post-secondary education like those that are the part of vocational education.
- Being an international student, you can expect excellent quality education from all UK schools and colleges.
- The atmosphere of each UK school and college is excellent, highly professional and there is no shortage of friendliness
- UK colleges and schools well maintain all the standards and organising a committee that their courses should meet strict criteria
- Taking admission in UK school will not be regretful as studying here leads to outstanding career prospects.
English Language (ELICOS) in The UK
- To get an excellent command of English, you can join the best of schools
- There are so many schools and other intuitions that help international students to learn, read and write English
- You can be friends with the UK national. However, talking to him in English daily will certainly groom your English speaking skills.
- Besides, if you have friends or relatives in The UK, they can also help you regarding the same.
Why the UK?
- It offers a richly diverse, open-minded, multicultural society.
- The UK allows an international student to work up to 20 hours per week during studies. However, in vacations, he can work full time
- Sandwich courses are the courses that are offered with practical experience.
- The UK allows international students as wells locals gain a world-class education experience
- The UK is considered the leading destination all over the globe for English language study, with suitable courses for all ages and abilities
- While studying in the UK, you also get to discover its awe-inspiring culture, countryside and cities.
- Coming here will never be regretful. The natives of the place are very warm and friendly and treat you with love and affection.
- UK education is 100% affordable.
- UK qualification provides a significant boost to your curriculum vitae as well as salary
English Language Requirements
Australian education institutions:
Australian education institutions set their English language requirements for Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD courses. It may have a different level of English proficiency for admission then Australian student visa. English entry requirement should be clarified with your proposed Australia insinuation. Australian institution may accept IETLS, TOFEL (iBT), TOFEL (PBT).
Australian Student Visa:
Australian Immigration department accepts test results from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test and the Occupational English Test (OET) taken in any country. Where the IELTS test is not available in the country, The TOEFL Paper-Based Test (TOEFL PBT) is accepted. Such countries are Belarus, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Moldova, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Uganda and Uzbekistan.
Education costs in the UK
Education costs in The UK depend on the institution, the level of study and city. Institution’s tuition fees are payable before your course starts as an international student. In addition to this, additional costs may be involved, such as course materials and access to institution facilities such as print a copy.
Different types of qualifications and average course costs per year (UK Pounds):
|Qualification Level||Average Course Costs Per Year (UK Pounds)||Average Course Costs Per Year (Indian Rupees)|
|School||£5,00 to £6,000|
|The English language studies||Around £300 per week depending on course length|
|Undergraduate Bachelor Degree (IT, Business, Economics, Law and Arts)||£4,000 to £13,000|
|Postgraduate Masters Degree||£6,000 to £18,000|
|Doctoral Degree||£14,000 to £37,000|
Living costs in the UK
Average living costs in The UK is £205 per week on accommodation, groceries, electricity, clothing, transport, entertainment, telephone, travelling, other unexpected expenses. There is only guidance, but the student needs to remember that individual has their circumstance, lifestyle and location, which increase or decrease costs of living.
For your reference, here are some of the costs associated with living and studying in The UK. (All costs are in UK pounds .)
- Hostels and Guesthouses – £80 to £135 per week
- Shared Rental – £65 to £150 per week
- On campus – £100 to £250 per week
- Homestay – £65 to £270 per week
- Rental – £80 to £250 per week
- Boarding schools – £10,000 to £20,000 a year
Other living expenses
- Groceries and eating out – £30 to £100 per week
- Gas, Electricity – £10 to £50 per week
- Phone and Internet – £20 to £50 per week
- Public transport – £20 to £50 per week
- Entertainment – £50 to £100 per week
Work while you study
Part-time work rights
You do not have to have a job offer to work part-time (20 hours per week).
Full-time work rights
You may work full-time during all vacations scheduled by your education provider.
UK Visas and Immigration
Get In Touch
Location: 1st Floor, Shop no F17-20 Vatsalya Status, Opp Railway Station, Kadi (Mehsana), Gujarat 382715, India
Telephone: +91 95860 59595, +91 96877 44944
School Hours: Mon-Sat: 8am – 8pm, Sun: Closed